SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS
You will solve tasks under time pressure - do not overestimate your skills. Be careful - you may hit hard or sharp objects and injure yourself. The rooms feature uneven floors, sloping walls, low ceilings, ropes, ladders and mazes. There are also moving, rotating objects and dark spaces. After completing the task, the light in the room will turn off. The game is not suitable for pregnant or epileptic patients.
Participation in the game under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited. Children and students under 15 years of age in the TEPfactor facility must be under the care of parents, teachers or legal guardians. Follow the staff's instructions.
You will be solving tasks in time pressure – do not overestimate your skills. Be careful - you can hit hard or sharp surfaces and hurt yourself. In game rooms there are uneven floors, sloping walls, low ceilings, ropes, ladders and labyrinths. There are also pulsating and rotating surfaces and objects, dark and diminished spaces. After completing the task the light in the task room will turn off. This game is not suitable for pregnant, epileptic person.
Participating in game under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited. Children and students under the age of 15 must have parental or teacher supervision. Follow the instructions of the staff.
Remove rings, earrings, chains and other jewelry. It's time to stretch! Take a good look at the task and plan your next steps wisely. Work together as a team and help your teammates.
Take off your rings, earrings, neck chain, etc. Now is the time to stretch! Look through the task and plan your next step wisely. Cooperate in team and help your teammates.
IN THE ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORTS PARK PETfactor!
1. Each Participant performs exercises in individual zones and devices located in the Park at their own and sole responsibility and risk, regardless of the awareness of their abilities and health. Responsibility for children and minors rests with their guardians.
2. The owner of the facility is only responsible for any damages and injuries caused by poor technical conditions of sports facilities and equipment.
3. The Participant is aware and accepts the fact that the Park Organizer is completely released from any liability for: any damage, including in particular injuries, bodily harm and their effects resulting from the use of the Park; destruction or damage to items belonging to persons using the Park;
4. Entering the playroom is possible after signing the statement and accepting the TEPfactor regulations.
5. Children over the age of 10 can participate in the game.
6. Children under the age of 15 may enter the sports zone and take part in sports activities only under the constant supervision of an adult and after signing a statement by one of the parents, legal representative or person taking care of the child. Children over the age of 15 can stay alone in the square after completing the declaration of a parent or legal guardian.
7. Parents and legal guardians, under the obligation to supervise the child, are responsible for any damage caused by their charges who are under 18 years of age.
8. Before entering the game, remove jewelry and anything that could injure you or restrict your freedom of movement. Always enter the playing area in appropriate attire and sports shoes.
9. The game time countdown starts when the door is opened and continues until the last task (challenge) is completed. You watch the game time yourself, the fee is charged after the end of the game, proportionally to the minute.
10. Before entering, it is recommended to warm up not only the body, but also the vocal cords. We shout a lot during the game!
11. Keep a safe distance between participants to avoid dangerous situations and accidents. Do not overestimate your abilities, do not rush, perform tasks with attention to your health.
12. If another group is waiting at the door of the room, that group enters first. Play in order.
13. Sports activities are not recommended for pregnant women, epileptics, sensitive people, people with cardiovascular diseases or people suffering from other heart conditions.
14. Guests can use key lockers to store their belongings in the cloakroom. The operator and owner of TEPfactor is not responsible for the loss or damage of items left in the cloakroom or in other places within the sports facility. In case of loss of the locker key, a fee of PLN 25 will be charged.
15. Customers, after finishing the game, return the downloaded watches to the reception. If the watch is lost, a fee of PLN 100 will be charged.
16. Smoking is completely prohibited throughout the facility. Persons under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants are not allowed on the premises.
17. It is forbidden to bring your own food and drink into the facility.
18. It is forbidden to bring glass into the TEPfactor game area.
19. Any damage to the equipment, personal injuries should be reported immediately to TEPfactor personnel. Later complaints will not be considered.
20. Follow the staff's instructions.
21. Ticket prices for admission to the Park are specified in the price list. The purchased ticket is non-refundable. Unused minutes are not exchanged for money or vouchers.